Here is the list of the upcoming 1.6 update for Project Zomboid. " It's a biggy but will be well worth it and will not be a 2 month hell hole like 0.1.5a"
- Save on Quit
- Multiple map-section support.
- Completely blank maps possible in sandbox. (No tutorial house hang-ups)
- Various mapping fixes.
- Maps can be overridden by mods. Any maps in the mods scripts will override the officials ones first, then any maps in the mods stories directory.
- A bite will only infect 96% of the time. Pretty much always, in practice, but just to give you that bit of doubt when you've been bitten (or ultimately if NPCs are bitten)
- Fixed error where you wouldn't hit targets when they were dead centre in your facing direction. (Melee much improved)
- Many NPC improvements.
- Fixed …
These might not be included in the game – they've only been found in the game files.
Hacksaw - Weapon, might cut trees for another new item, 'Logs'. AMPUTATION!
Cigarettes - Might boost your mood, but make you sick.
Bowl - Used to hold soup for multiple people. (ie. Transferring soup from pot to bowl to serve more people)
Manure - Used for the farming the devs talked about
Logs - Used for building stronger walls
Scissors - Cutting things; Getting things opened
Kettle -Used for making warm drinks
Bottled Beverage - Another Food Item
Tablet - Could be used to write things down with a pen or pencil
Empty Can - Could be what a normal can turns into after you use it
Money - Possibly Used to trade with NPCs; Currency
Teddy Bear - Could have as much use as K…
Read more >
- Added padlock to lock inventory open.
- Can remove planks from barricades and reclaim them. They will
retain health in between uses.
- Various zombie spotting chances changed. A player not moving
inside a building will never be seen by a zombie from outside, they
just don't have the cognitive ability to pick them out through a
window, and higher floors the chances diminish too since they tend
to look ahead.
- Sounds in buildings are muffled so don't travel as far
- Some horde balancing / fixes.
- Some aiming tweaks.
- Reduced footstep range slightly.
- Zombie spotted music will not play if the zombies are miles
away or many floors below you.
- Made the horde prefer outdoor locations and generally ignore doors without any stimulus from inside. They will …
Read more >
Here is a list of things that need to be done. Things done will have a though it.
Axe Baseball bat Molotov cocktail Shotgun
- Spiked baseball bat
Bleeding Dead Exhausted Encumbered Hunger Injured In Pain Sick
- Tired- Need picture
- Canned soup
- Pot of soup
- Can opener
- Cooking pot
- Empty bottle