Moodlets tell you how your character is feeling, they can effect your character in negative or positive ways. There are twelve moodlets in the game.
BleedingEditBandage on the open wound to fix this.
InjuredEditScratch, Bite or is Bleeding. Fix it by using Painkillers on the injured area.
- "First aid required."
- "Speed reduced."
- Severe Injuries
- "Strength & speed severly reduced."
- "Have a snack."
- "Reduced strength & healing."
- Very Hungry
- "Severly reduced strength & healing."
- "Very weak, health dropping."
"Can barely run"
- Fairly Heavy Load
- "Carrying a little too much."
- Heavy Load
- "Movement speed reduced."
- Very Heavy Load
- "Movement speed highly reduced."
- Extremely Heavy Load
- "Movement speed highly reduced, causing back injury."
PainEditPainkillers or whiskey. Pain can be caused by eating rotten or frozen foods, getting a scratch or a bite by a zombie, you can also get a back injury by carrying too much and this causes pain. Pain wll gradualy increase untill agony, when this happens you are unable to sleep due to pain.
- Minor Pain
- "Feeling slight pain."
- "Speed & accuracy slighty reduced."
- Severe Pain
- "Speed & accuracy reduced."
- "Speed & Accuracy severely reduced."
If contracted by the zombie virus it will only be a matter of time before zombification. This moodle cannot be removed until death, as it leads straight into the "Fever" status. Once you hit the "Fever" stage from the Zombie virus the Character will slowly die. However, if you eat often and stay "Fed", you will not die by fever, but the next day your character will drop dead, no matter what.
If contracted by eating spoiled or uncooked food (except for uncooked pot of soup ), the player should recover if proper care is taken. It might stay for days if left unhindered.
"Permanent hunger for BRAINS."
There no way of fixing this you will die
- "feeling a little tired."
- "Awareness reduced."
- Very Tired
- "Awareness severely reduced."
- "Will pass out."
PanickedEditThis moodlet shows that the Player Character is panicking. This may be caused by seeing or hearing zombies. Use Beta Blockers or simply get away from the zombie(s) to get rid of this moodle. There are four different types of the panicked moodle:
- Slight Panic
- "Try to stay calm"
- "Accuracy reduced."
- Strong Panic
- "Accuracy severely reduced."
- Extreme Panic
- "Accuracy & vision severely reduced."
DrunkEditThis moodlet shows that the Player Character is drunk. This is caused by drinking some sort of alcohol (Whiskey). The only thing that helps the drunkenness of the Player Character is sleep. There are four different types of the drunk moodle:
- A Bit Tipsy:
- "Had some booze."
- "Coordination slightly impaired."
- "Coordination impaired."
- Utterly Shit-Faced
- A Bit Tipsy:
- "Coordination severely impaired."
|Items · Moodles|