I've just started editing some pages on this site, and I noticed that there is litterally little to no activity here.
Are there still any admins or members who visit the site regularly?
ZeratchiRead more >
Hello Zomboidians! So, my fellow survival game enthusiast and I decided to bring the experience of PZ on to the server. We set up a server through Hamachi - and hosted a game on West Point...
First, off the bat, I should warn you - it is a lot of fun! Much better than playing by yourself. When you are dropped in the game, you don't start off together, so you have to find each other. Running through packs of zombies to find your friend is hilarious. My first character ended up getting bitten, so I ran him deep into the woods with a flashlight...enjoyed seeing him enjoy his last night on Earth scared to death, and let the virus take him.
Okay - so, all is not lost. I rejoined the server as a new character...Mr Young! Ah Mr. Young...how you swi…Read more >
- Weapon overhaull (more things in the info post will come).
- Multiple text lines editor.
- You can now write a note and read them (more of a multiplayer thing), you can lock them so they'll be editable only by you.
- Semi-3D Sound ! Sound will now go left to right, fade away, etc..
- Burn zombie corpses ! It'll need some petrol and a lighter/matches.
- Windows can now perma lock if you try to open them for too long.
- Bandages will now be removed after a certain amount of time.
- Disabled the corpse decay.
- Added experimental population management: after an area is abandoned by the player, new zombies will migraite slowly from this point. I'll need feedback on it.
- [MP] Added experimental loot respawn, you have to setup the serverOption "HoursForLootResp…
Oh crap, the wiki one of my most beloved zombie survival game has long been abandoned. Though the game is still in its alpha version, almost all bugs have been squashed.
And so this Wiki must be Reborn...
Sirs and Madams, first of, I'd like to show my love for this game. I know this Wiki has been so barren for years, but I guess it's just about time to rebuild it. For having been a while to other Wikis, I have learned a lot, specially about article contributions, editing, images, videos and etc. I will be adding and updating more articles in the near future and I hope that we contributors would still feel your love for the game and cooperate to all of us in many great ways possible.
But right now, this Wiki is one of the worse.
My first sugges…
Read more >
Geesh. Nobody has been on here forever!
We neef a wiki for all the new players, and those players that forget things! :L
MY GOAL IS TO DO THAT. I'm going to fix EVERYTHING.
So. When ya'll are like "Who did that?"
It was me. :)Read more >
My name is Griffin (A.K.A. Darkonion5) and I am hoping to be a very big help on this wiki. I've already done a few things. I love Project Zomboid and the Indie Stone. I am happy to help.Read more >
Having a cold is boring >.<Read more >
Here is the list of the upcoming 1.6 update for Project Zomboid. " It's a biggy but will be well worth it and will not be a 2 month hell hole like 0.1.5a"
- Save on Quit
- Multiple map-section support.
- Completely blank maps possible in sandbox. (No tutorial house hang-ups)
- Various mapping fixes.
- Maps can be overridden by mods. Any maps in the mods scripts will override the officials ones first, then any maps in the mods stories directory.
- A bite will only infect 96% of the time. Pretty much always, in practice, but just to give you that bit of doubt when you've been bitten (or ultimately if NPCs are bitten)
- Fixed error where you wouldn't hit targets when they were dead centre in your facing direction. (Melee much improved)
- Many NPC improvements.
- Fixed …
So, I remember hearing somewhere earlier today that the new patch is out. I'll find details for you and post them, ASAP.Read more >
These might not be included in the game – they've only been found in the game files.
Hacksaw - Weapon, might cut trees for another new item, 'Logs'. AMPUTATION!
Cigarettes - Might boost your mood, but make you sick.
Bowl - Used to hold soup for multiple people. (ie. Transferring soup from pot to bowl to serve more people)
Manure - Used for the farming the devs talked about
Logs - Used for building stronger walls
Scissors - Cutting things; Getting things opened
Kettle -Used for making warm drinks
Bottled Beverage - Another Food Item
Tablet - Could be used to write things down with a pen or pencil
Empty Can - Could be what a normal can turns into after you use it
Money - Possibly Used to trade with NPCs; Currency
Teddy Bear - Could have as much use as K…
Read more >
Okay guys Subject 12 here, your friendly neighborhood bureaucrat. Now me, my right hand man Elchzard and my left hand man Vatsa are going to make some changes to this wiki. We hope it changes for the better.Read more >
Yo. Just deactivated article comments, as I feel talk pages are a much more efficient method... What's everyone's views?Read more >
- Added padlock to lock inventory open.
- Can remove planks from barricades and reclaim them. They will
retain health in between uses.
- Various zombie spotting chances changed. A player not moving
inside a building will never be seen by a zombie from outside, they
just don't have the cognitive ability to pick them out through a
window, and higher floors the chances diminish too since they tend
to look ahead.
- Sounds in buildings are muffled so don't travel as far
- Some horde balancing / fixes.
- Some aiming tweaks.
- Reduced footstep range slightly.
- Zombie spotted music will not play if the zombies are miles
away or many floors below you.
- Made the horde prefer outdoor locations and generally ignore doors without any stimulus from inside. They will …
Read more >
Here is a list of things that need to be done. Things done will have a though it.
Axe Baseball bat Molotov cocktail Shotgun
- Spiked baseball bat
Bleeding Dead Exhausted Encumbered Hunger Injured In Pain Sick
- Tired- Need picture
- Canned soup
- Pot of soup
- Can opener
- Cooking pot
- Empty bottle